|Bransch:Personal- och HR-specialister||Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-12-31|
At Symbio Sweden, we partner with companies to create truly great technology products. We apply our expertise in software engineering and product design to help companies create industry leading applications, smart devices, and cloud services. To do this, we need talented people. Since people are OUR product, it is critical that we hire the best and the brightest, provide a positive hiring experience and support our employees throughout their time with us.
Is that you? Our People team is looking for a positive and engaged recruiter that can help us reach our bold goal. This goal, while meaningful, is simple:
Craft, Drive and Provide a High Touch Recruitment and Onboarding Process.
Since this is a new role, you will work closely with the Head of Talent & Culture as well as other critical members of Symbio to build a recruitment roadmap that will allow us to grow our people by 20% year over year. This includes everything from pipeline development, recruitment marketing and processes, to onboarding initiatives. Together we will set up important metrics along the way so we have a clear picture of our targets and work together to achieve them.
Things you will do:
● Assist in the development and implementation our Employer Brand strategy
● Communicate with applicants on all channels
● Establish recruitment processes, metrics and implement in Applicant Tracking System
● Support hiring managers throughout recruitment process; source, coordinateinterviews, facilitate screening interviews, and provide a fair and exciting experience
● Implement and handle administration of HR software and tools so that we always have correct data, reports and people analytics
● Create HR presentations
● Act as Project member in various HR and change projects, as it relates to recruitment
● Always evaluate our people processes and look for new creative solutions to improve and inspire
We need you to have this:
● 2+ years of work experience with broader HR admin/operations, recruitment or employer branding
● Experience of recruitment processes and interviewing candidates
● Good knowledge of external communications and social media
● Ability to be structured and efficient with attention to detail
● A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
and would like some of this:
● have experience with Swedish labor law
● are familiar with the global tech and/or consultant industry, understanding an agile way of working and talking
● Have additional language skills
● Have a genuine interest in people and creating the best recruitment process that is fair, respectful and agile?
● Enjoy ambiguity and know how to prioritize in exciting environment? We believe to be a contributing member of our team you are alert, enthusiastic and hands-on. You also are positive with a problem solving attitude, are results oriented and self-motivated. Finally you have a strong sense of personal integrity and personal judgement.
If this sounds like something you could sink your teeth into and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, we look forward to your application.
About Symbio Sweden:
In Symbio's vision, software is ubiquitous and can be accessed from anything with a screen, anywhere in the world, in any language and experience that users choose.
We work together with companies to create truly great technology products. We apply our expertise in software engineering and product design to help companies create industry leading applications, smart devices, and cloud services.
We believe in innovation co-creation, and we work with a wide range of innovative companies from global multinationals, to industry leaders, global tech companies and cutting edge local companies.
We enable these companies to create innovative new products, scale out and manage their product engineering operations, and globalize their products for international markets.
Symbio has 2,000 engineers located across 10 offices and 7 major delivery centers across China, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden, and the United States. Symbio Sweden is based in Stockholm and currently has over 40 employees.
Du behöver ha ett konto på Careereye.se för att kunna bevaka jobb. Skapa ett konto på under en minut här.