|Bransch:Data/IT||Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-07-12|
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for taste, care and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Solution Lead – Digital marketing platforms
As Solution Lead you are a critical part of the team responsible for the global digital marketing platforms within Electrolux IT. The role is responsible for the technologies and service delivery of our marketing websites, but will also help design new solutions that meet the needs of the digital marketing teams throughout the organization.
In the role, you will work closely with the business globally to roll out new solutions as well as help the business organization understands how to leverage technology in the best way to innovate the business and deliver even better consumer experiences.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Hold responsibility for the operations of marketing websites including management of external service provider
• Work with business and other IT stakeholders to identify and deliver consumer-facing IT solutions that enable and deliver business value
• Provide technical expertise to any new business requirements and analyze feasibility as well as an impact on systems and overall architecture
• Have an active involvement in roadmap development for marketing technology platforms
• Maintain operational excellence in all service delivery ensuring a secure, reliable, available, compliant and cost-effective environment
Collaborative: You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Influential: You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
Self-starting: With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong experience with digital/web technology e.g. through development projects
• Experience with web site operations and support, preferably in a Microsoft environment using ITIL
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and content delivery network (CDN) solutions, ideally Episerver and Akamai
• Project management and business analysis skills beneficial
• University degree in IT or technical studies
• Proficiency English, both verbal and written
Dedicated recruiter: Chiara Salin
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.