|Bransch:Försäljning, inköp, marknadsföring||Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-02-11|
Go beyond owning a digital platform and impact the online experience of millions of people
As part of the EMEA digital marketing, working with Electrolux IT teams and other cross-functional internal and external team members, you as Web CMS Product Manager will bring features to life in web CMS platforms, currently EpiServer CMS, and communicate product benefits, roadmap, comparisons to similar external products, and integration points with other systems to our users and internal stakeholders.
In this role you will be tracking industry trends, evaluating the marketplace and keeping abreast of innovative digital technologies and implementations. You will be focused on deriving business value from EpiServer CMS, engaging with stakeholders for feedback and requirements, and communicating the product vision from leadership to the development and implementation teams.
You will drive engagement with key stakeholders across business, product, technology and brand teams to develop, prioritize and own the roadmap and operate as product owner, driving the agile development process to deliver new features and functionality, identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class consumers experience across our web and mobile properties.
You will be gathering product requirements, shepherding projects to launch, and monitoring/measuring the user experience and revenue they create. This role is a hands-on product management role, as a part of a cross-functional team creating cutting-edge user-centric digital marketing experiences.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the sectors by driving the success of a high profile web platform and services by enabling efficient, nimble and intelligent content deployment, testing and personalization. In this role, you will join a team committed to delivering outstanding consumer experiences.
Who you are
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Good listener and strong communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders and colleagues together towards the same goal having a strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues;
• Driven. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, comfortable leading and supporting a technical team;
• Agile. You enjoy working in an agile fashion, including sprints, retrospectives and grooming sessions;
• Fast-paced. You like to work in a fast moving environment, being flexible to adhere to strict deadlines and evolving priorities;
• Speaking tech. You are comfortable talking about technical subjects with the business and business related subjects with technical people.
•4 years of experience in a product management role or experience working with digital products (ideally CMS), having partnered with marketing or growth teams in the past;
•Experience in gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams, including business rationale, user stories, functional specifications, and wire-framing;
•Solid understanding of web technologies, web analytics, Mobile and APIs;
•Able to break down product vision into epics and user stories for development, with acceptance criteria, in an agile framework;
•Experience with web based data collection, tagging, analytics, A/B testing tools;
•Good understanding of high availability web-based systems, infrastructure operations and application operations;
•Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) is a plus.
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Du behöver ha ett konto på Careereye.se för att kunna bevaka jobb. Skapa ett konto på under en minut här.