Technical Manager (Electronics)
- Technical, project and team management experience,
- Electronics Engineering: o Embedded Systems, Hardware and sensors,
- Distributed control systems (Master/Slave architecture, etc.),
- Experience FW and SW coding principles and practices,
- Knowledge of Electronics Manufacturing,
- Knowledge of international norms governing appliance approval,
- Knowledge of Simulation based design,
- Writing of technical specifications: tracing requisites through to test plan verification (V-model),
- Knowledge of the basic principles of Mechanical Engineering,
- Drafting and Simulation Performance,
- Six Sigma and statistical analysis.
Eftergymnasial utbildning två år eller längre:
Civilingenjör, elkraft: 5 års erfarenhet eller mer
- Create and validate new electronic control systems/modules/ components taking care of its design and development (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety, modularity, etc.)
- Lead/support project execution so that timing, investments, cost, quality and performance are delivered according to specification.
- Ensure that new products, concepts, modules developed are in line with the architectures and product strategy at Global level.
- Create strong relationship with all functions in the organization, to enhance the delivery of global targets.
- Robust design tools (FMEA, tolerances analysis, statistics, etc.)
- Analysis of technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other involved functions.
- Identify and support standardization by ensuring that new development fit into the platform and subsystem structure.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and 58,000 employees.