|Bransch:Data/IT||Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-06-28|
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning andwellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Senior SAP Finance Specialist – Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior SAP Finance Specialist: you will be part of the EluxOne Solutions Team within the Global IT Organisation and report to the EluxOne Finance and Treasury Manager. This role will have responsibility for driving the continued development and deployment of the EluxOne SAP Finance solution including ongoing maintenance and support in those countries running the solution.
EluxOne encompasses both Commercial and Manufacturing units and within the role you will primarily be responsible for our SAP solution for manufacturing, product cost controlling (including parts of material ledger), integration with non-SAP manufacturing execution applications and project accounting, In addition, the role requires the ability to fully understand cross functional solutions (from a finance perspective) with SD, MM, logistics and how these integrate with the Finance solution including controlling..
The position will involve responsibility for the coordination with the Development and Integration Teams including creation of functional specifications and estimations of effort to deliver.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Provide SAP technical Finance expertise within EluxOne manufacturing and product costing including integration with non-SAP manufacturing applications
• Be responsible for project accounting (SAP PS) in the small number of entities where we have deployed the SAP PS solution and resource related billing in ELUX
• Be the EluxOne Finance expert on cross functional solutions from a finance perspective in cases where Logistics, sales, material management, master data, controlling and other parts of SAP are a part of a bigger solution.
• Provide technical expertise to any new local finance requirements (for new EluxOne deployments or existing units) and analyse solution feasibility as well as system impact
• Develop ElectroluxOne Blueprint materials (process design, customizing design etc.) for new initiatives within the areas of his/her responsibility and documentation of present solutions
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and look for standardization of the processes we have implemented
• Provide assistance to support organization for live countries and provide support/planning for retrofit activities
• Prepare presentations, drive, coordinate and/or conduct workshops, demos and meetings whenever required for the roll out projects or other initiatives
Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You are assessing and investigating feasibility of new technologies and ideas
A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, with High energy and enthusiasm as well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
Curious.You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
Autonomous. You thrive when given freedom to create your own rules and conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five years’ experience of SAP Finance processes in a multinational environment
• Experience of working with finance/manufacturing , project accounting , resource relatedbilling, and Interfaces
• Strong Knowledge in Factory Controlling and its principles including minimum five years of experience in the SAP FICO module
• University degree in economics, finance, IT or technical studies
• Very good command of English
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.