|Bransch:Industridesigner||Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-08-19|
We are looking for an experienced Senior CMF designer to strengthen the design team in our business sector Home Care & SDA. We have the ambition to advance our CMF competencies to be able to elevate the brand and create better experiences for our consumers. We are looking for a highly creative, passionate CMF designer that can creatively inspire, lead and develop world-class CMF design of current and future appliances.
As member of Electrolux Group Design, you will be part of our bigger goal of shaping life for the better by designing meaningful experiences. We are a global team of over 200 designers located in 8 different locations, working cross 6 different business units and about 17 Product Lines. You will be based at our global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Typical day at work
• Support the CMF palette development for a particular brand/ category and work closely together with selected suppliers to ensure the implementation of the creative vision.
• Support the setup of a material and finishing roadmap based on a 5-year plan with a strong focus on sustainability as a driver.
• Contribute and leverage Trend Research as input to the creative process, to identify relevant trends, materials, and manufacturing processes to inspire new CMF expressions and truly desirable experiences for the consumer.
• Visualize CMF concepts by using appropriate tools (mood boards, sketching, 3D modeling, advanced rendering, etc.) to define and communicate CMF strategy in a comprehensive way.
• Drive collaboration with relevant suppliers and translate learnings into category-based opportunities.
• Support the lead Industrial Designer to ensure timely and qualitative deliverables in line with the product development process, based on technical understanding, supplier evaluation, and manufacturing constraints. Work in partnership with Industrial Design to inspire new and innovative solutions and support them through to final implementation.
• Create CMF, texture and graphic specifications based on defined guidelines and templates, to deliver to project team and suppliers.
Who you are
• Creative - You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
• Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
• Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your futur
Education & experience
• Degree/ higher-level qualification in Industrial Design or other relevant design field
• 3+ years professional experience in CMF design
• Thorough understanding and extensive hands-on experience with all phases of the CMF design process - from trend research and palette development to manufacturing execution. Preferably from an industry leading corporation.
• Fluent in relevant 2D and 3D software (Adobe CC, Keyshot etc)
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Willingness to travel and represent the Design Team at supplier and manufacturing sites.
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.